Views:3 Author:Site Editor Publish Time: 2018-11-30 Origin:Site
In our daily life, the food packaging of pets raised by people mostly uses vertical packaging bags. Although it has good practicability, it also inevitably has its shortcomings. Now I will talk about its shortcomings and how to solve them through my study and research.
1. Pet food is susceptible to high temperatures. Similarly, Food Packaging Stand Up Pouches are greatly affected by temperature. Therefore, keep in mind that they should not be placed directly in the sunlight, because strong ultraviolet radiation will accelerate the aging of Food Packaging Stand Up Pouches
2. Vigorous temperature changes can make plastics very vulnerable. When we use Food Packaging Stand Up Pouches, we must try our best to avoid heat and cold, so as to prevent Food Packaging Stand Up Pouches from expanding and contracting, and thus shorten their life.
3. Humidity in the air also affects the properties of plastics. Therefore, we must bear in mind that we must not put Food Packaging Stand Up Pouchesin damp, airless places, which may rot the bags; and humid air will let the growth and reproduction of bacteria on the bags, thereby affecting its use.
4. Any food packaging has a shelf life, and Food Packaging Stand Up Pouches are no exception. For Food Packaging Stand Up Pouches that have not been used for a long time, it is necessary to carefully check whether they have cracks, and then start using.
5. Food Packaging Stand Up Pouches are mostly made of paper or plastic, which has a great impact on the environment. It also causes a lot of environmental pollution. In order to reduce this avoidable pollution, soil degradable materials can be used instead.
6. Poor sealing, especially the poor isolation of oxygen and nitric oxide, can lead to deterioration or other chemical changes in the contents and reduce the shelf life and taste of the products. Sealing film can be added to the seal to deal with the problems caused by opening bags many times. This can reduce the problems caused by sealing.
7. This kind of Food Packaging Stand Up Pouches is also vulnerable to packaging damage, which is very easy to cause damage during transportation or use. So in order to solve this problem, we can cover a plastic film on the packaging to enhance its willfulness.
From this point of view, Food Packaging Stand Up Pouches in our pet families have also brought a lot of convenience. Finally, we should also pay attention to the integrity of pet food, if the packaging is incomplete, there is no doubt that under the effect of oxygen and water in the air, pet food is prone to mildew and deterioration, nutrients will also be lost. When purchasing food for their pets, consumers must carefully check whether the Food Packaging Stand Up Pouches are complete and without leaks.